Attorney litigation funding is available to help you ensure that your client has the best chance at winning their case.
So why chose us! We are paralegals who understand how to put a case together for an underwriter to get you the funding you need to litigate your case.
Once you are our client, you can submit a case 24 hours a day, and we will get you an answer often the same day.
We work with a group of lenders, saving you the time and money from having to shop your cases. Our services are paid directly by the lender, so there is no out-of-pocket costs for you.
We offer a cash advance on cases related to the following:
- Auto Accident, Motor Vehicle (MVA)
- Slip and Fall/ Premises Lawsuits
- Jones Act (Maritime Lawsuits, Seamen)
- FELA (Railroad Accidents)
- Wrongful Death
- False Arrests/Wrongful Arrest
- Police Brutality/Excessive Use of Force by Police
- Labor Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Sexual Abuse; Abuse of any kind
- School Abuse Cases
- Abuse Lawsuits against Religious Organizations
- NFL Concussion Cases
- Employment Discrimination
- Defective products lawsuits (including defective replacements for knees and hips, defective medicines), lead poisoning lawsuits, and asbestos exposure claims
Services rendered by our direct lenders are not to be considered lawsuit loans. The terminology “loan” and “loans” are not correct legal or financial terminology or definitions describing transactions that provide legal cash advances or legal funding. Loans require repayment, which is unlike legal funding which is non-recourse cash advance. Legal funding only requires payment when the plaintiff receives a monetary award or settlement of their case.